Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Artist in Residence Week 3 - Where is Everyone?



Going into week 3 was even slower than the last. Gayle and Floyd went on a day trip to Miami so there was nothing to do when I arrived. I gave gave Gayle a call to see if there was anything that needed to be done. She informed me of labels that needed to be formatted and printed onto label sheets. So for about 2 hours or so I worked on finalizing and formatting labels to sheet templates so that they could be printed.

They then had me go on a lunch break for a short amount of time. When I got back Gayle had emailed me a a document. This document was a brochure that LMCC was working with another designer on. She wanted me to look it over and give feedback on things that should be changed before finalizing the document for print. As you can see from the preview above, there was a lot of stuff that I had to say about it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment